Kindly search your topic below or browse the recent posts.
- Firenze si candida a capitale toscana dell’analisi dei dati
- 7 Giugno 2019 – RemarCafé – Sviluppo Sostenibile e Management Responsabile: Si può?
- Emeritus Professor Prasada Rao – Recent Research related to the International Comparison Program (ICP) and its Implications
- 16th and 18th April 2019 – Seminars of the Jean Monnet Chair SAMPIEU “PPP methodologies (ICP program) and their implications for the measurement of poverty, and inequality in health and income” – Emeritus Professor Prasada Rao
- Pratesi et al. – Monetary poverty indicators at local level: evaluating the impact of different poverty thresholds and the cost of living (MAKSWELL Satellite event NTTS 2019)